Apr 19, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
This looked good as soon as it left his hands.
Jamal Crawford is one of the best shooters in the game, especially under difficult circumstances. In Game 1 of the playoffs against the Warriors, pulled up from half court and banked home a shot from distance before the first quarter buzzer expired.
This was no desperation heave, either — Crawford drained a jumper from 47 feet out.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25