Apr 19, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
This looked good as soon as it left his hands.
Jamal Crawford is one of the best shooters in the game, especially under difficult circumstances. In Game 1 of the playoffs against the Warriors, pulled up from half court and banked home a shot from distance before the first quarter buzzer expired.
This was no desperation heave, either — Crawford drained a jumper from 47 feet out.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 0
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 17
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14