Apr 19, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
As he was watching the replay of his final foul on the sidelines, he appeared to raise his arms up in reaction to what he saw, which caused him to (inadvertently?) dump a cup of water on a Warriors fan behind him sitting courtside.
There’s no way this wasn’t intentional.
“I didn’t know what I did, but it wasn’t full,” Griffin said afterward. “I apologize. It was water.”
The more you watch the clip, the more it seems like a calculated move by Griffin to douse the man in the yellow t-shirt. He didn’t just forget the cup was in his hands, and the way the water spills out perfectly in the direction of the fan makes you wonder if something was said that triggered Griffin’s reaction.
[via Tyler Lashbrook]
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20