Apr 19, 2014, 2:15 AM EDT
The NBA playoffs tip-off Saturday, beginning with one of the more interesting series when the Brooklyn Nets travel north of the border to take on the Toronto Raptors. With the deep West and teams at the top of the East stumbling into the playoffs, this year’s postseason promises to be wide open.
We at PBT have previewed all eight first round series, and in case you missed them over the course of the last couple days what follows is a link to all eight previews for the first round series.
Check them out, then you can get back to us in a couple of weeks and tell us how wrong we were.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34