Apr 19, 2014, 2:15 AM EDT
The NBA playoffs tip-off Saturday, beginning with one of the more interesting series when the Brooklyn Nets travel north of the border to take on the Toronto Raptors. With the deep West and teams at the top of the East stumbling into the playoffs, this year’s postseason promises to be wide open.
We at PBT have previewed all eight first round series, and in case you missed them over the course of the last couple days what follows is a link to all eight previews for the first round series.
Check them out, then you can get back to us in a couple of weeks and tell us how wrong we were.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10