Apr 18, 2014, 4:19 PM EST
Coins were flipped… well, not exactly. Random numbers were drawn and… I know you don’t want the details. I promised there would be no math.
Here’s what you want to know: Who won the tiebreakers for the NBA Draft and Draft Lottery:
• Utah (25-57) won a tiebreaker with Boston.
• Brooklyn (44-38) won a tiebreaker with Washington.
• Chicago (48-34) won a tiebreaker with Toronto.
• Portland (54-28) won a tiebreaker with Miami and Houston; Houston then won a tie-breaker with Miami.
Here’s what that really means — the NBA Draft Lottery odds:
• Milwaukee 25%
• Philadelphia 19.9%
• Orlando 15.6%
• Utah 10.4%
• Boston 10.3%
• LA Lakers 6.3%
• Sacramento 4.3%
• Detroit (possibly to Charlotte) 2.8%
• Cleveland 1.7%
• New Orleans (possibly to Philadelphia) 1.1%
• Denver (possibly to Orlando) 0.8%
• Denver or Orlando (via New York and Denver) 0.7%
• Minnesota (possibly to Phoenix) 0.6%
• Phoenix 0.5%
Once you get through the lottery here is the draft order:
16. Chicago (via Charlotte)
17. Boston (via Brooklyn
18. Phoenix (via Washington)
21. Oklahoma City (via Dallas, Houston and LA Lakers)
23. Utah (via Golden State)
24. Charlotte (via Portland)
27. Phoenix (via Indiana)
28. LA Clippers
29. Oklahoma City
30. San Antonio
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 16
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 8
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 20