Apr 18, 2014, 3:27 PM EDT
Welcome to the latest edition of the PBT Podcast — it’s playoff preview time.
Myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio take a look at all eight first round playoff matchups in the NBA. There are some that are pretty clear cut — Charlotte is not going to beat Miami, and the Mavericks got a terrible match for them in the Spurs.
However some series will be close. Watch the Raptors and Nets go deep, and Memphis is going to give Oklahoma City a handful. We also discuss if the Trail Blazers can jumpshoot their way past the Rockets. All of those and more. Everything you could want in one 30-minute preview.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 1
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 62
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30