Apr 18, 2014, 3:27 PM EDT
Welcome to the latest edition of the PBT Podcast — it’s playoff preview time.
Myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio take a look at all eight first round playoff matchups in the NBA. There are some that are pretty clear cut — Charlotte is not going to beat Miami, and the Mavericks got a terrible match for them in the Spurs.
However some series will be close. Watch the Raptors and Nets go deep, and Memphis is going to give Oklahoma City a handful. We also discuss if the Trail Blazers can jumpshoot their way past the Rockets. All of those and more. Everything you could want in one 30-minute preview.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17