Apr 18, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
These teams do not like each other.
After watching some chippy games during the regular season I expect by the time we get to the end of the second game there will be a fight. Or, what passes for a fight in the NBA, anyway. Blake Griffin is going to get knocked around as the Warriors try to knock him off his game. Matt Barnes likely steps in as the enforcer. It’s not hard to see how this unfolds.
It is hard to see how this unfolds with Golden State winning the series without Andrew Bogut playing. Julie Donaldson and I discuss all of that in the latest PBT Extra focused on the Warriors/Clippers series.
If you want more detail on this series, check out the official PBT preview post.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10