Apr 18, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
These teams do not like each other.
After watching some chippy games during the regular season I expect by the time we get to the end of the second game there will be a fight. Or, what passes for a fight in the NBA, anyway. Blake Griffin is going to get knocked around as the Warriors try to knock him off his game. Matt Barnes likely steps in as the enforcer. It’s not hard to see how this unfolds.
It is hard to see how this unfolds with Golden State winning the series without Andrew Bogut playing. Julie Donaldson and I discuss all of that in the latest PBT Extra focused on the Warriors/Clippers series.
If you want more detail on this series, check out the official PBT preview post.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20