Apr 18, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
These teams do not like each other.
After watching some chippy games during the regular season I expect by the time we get to the end of the second game there will be a fight. Or, what passes for a fight in the NBA, anyway. Blake Griffin is going to get knocked around as the Warriors try to knock him off his game. Matt Barnes likely steps in as the enforcer. It’s not hard to see how this unfolds.
It is hard to see how this unfolds with Golden State winning the series without Andrew Bogut playing. Julie Donaldson and I discuss all of that in the latest PBT Extra focused on the Warriors/Clippers series.
If you want more detail on this series, check out the official PBT preview post.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 10
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25