Apr 18, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
These teams do not like each other.
After watching some chippy games during the regular season I expect by the time we get to the end of the second game there will be a fight. Or, what passes for a fight in the NBA, anyway. Blake Griffin is going to get knocked around as the Warriors try to knock him off his game. Matt Barnes likely steps in as the enforcer. It’s not hard to see how this unfolds.
It is hard to see how this unfolds with Golden State winning the series without Andrew Bogut playing. Julie Donaldson and I discuss all of that in the latest PBT Extra focused on the Warriors/Clippers series.
If you want more detail on this series, check out the official PBT preview post.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11