Apr 17, 2014, 12:07 AM EST
It was one year ago last Tuesday that the senseless tragedy of Boston Marathon bombing took place, an explosion that killed 3 people and wounded 264 more near the finish line of the race.
Wednesday night the Celtics honored some of the victims of that tragedy near center court.
Next Monday the race will be run again, because that is a resilient city filled with resilient people.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 7
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6