Apr 17, 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
It was one year ago last Tuesday that the senseless tragedy of Boston Marathon bombing took place, an explosion that killed 3 people and wounded 264 more near the finish line of the race.
Wednesday night the Celtics honored some of the victims of that tragedy near center court.
Next Monday the race will be run again, because that is a resilient city filled with resilient people.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 0
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 8
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 65
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 50
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 25
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4