Apr 17, 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
It was one year ago last Tuesday that the senseless tragedy of Boston Marathon bombing took place, an explosion that killed 3 people and wounded 264 more near the finish line of the race.
Wednesday night the Celtics honored some of the victims of that tragedy near center court.
Next Monday the race will be run again, because that is a resilient city filled with resilient people.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 17
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12