Apr 17, 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
It was one year ago last Tuesday that the senseless tragedy of Boston Marathon bombing took place, an explosion that killed 3 people and wounded 264 more near the finish line of the race.
Wednesday night the Celtics honored some of the victims of that tragedy near center court.
Next Monday the race will be run again, because that is a resilient city filled with resilient people.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 16
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7