Apr 17, 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
It was one year ago last Tuesday that the senseless tragedy of Boston Marathon bombing took place, an explosion that killed 3 people and wounded 264 more near the finish line of the race.
Wednesday night the Celtics honored some of the victims of that tragedy near center court.
Next Monday the race will be run again, because that is a resilient city filled with resilient people.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 16
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 53
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 60
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 56
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3