Apr 16, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
That is brilliant.
It is a nod to the classic Jim Belushi’s legendary “Animal House” scene… except with some Rick Springfield added in. Because everything is better with some Rick Springfield added in. Same with Creed. And Nickelback.
That they are willing to do this is what makes TNT’s Inside the NBA the best.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 1
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 15
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6