Apr 16, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
That is brilliant.
It is a nod to the classic Jim Belushi’s legendary “Animal House” scene… except with some Rick Springfield added in. Because everything is better with some Rick Springfield added in. Same with Creed. And Nickelback.
That they are willing to do this is what makes TNT’s Inside the NBA the best.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11