Apr 16, 2014, 9:14 PM EDT
There are still some seedings to be worked out on the final night of the NBA season, but the league has released a preliminary schedule of the days and times for Game 1 of every playoff series that will take place this weekend.
The Miami Heat will begin their quest for a third straight title on Sunday at 3:30 p.m. Eastern, in a contest that will be nationally televised on ABC. The Spurs, meanwhile, will take the league’s best record into the postseason beginning at 1:00 p.m., and their game can be seen on TNT.
Only two matchups are completely set — the Pacers will host the Hawks on Saturday, (though the time is yet to be determined), while the Rockets will host the Blazers on Sunday at 9:30 p.m. on TNT.
The complete schedule is reprinted below, and we’re likely to get finalized versions with matchups and times for all teams shortly following the conclusion of tonight’s action.
DATE ET NETWORK
at San Antonio Sunday, April 20 1:00PM TNT
at Oklahoma City Saturday, April 19 TBD TBD
at L.A. Clippers Saturday, April 19 TBD TBD
Portland at Houston Sunday, April 20 9:30PM TNT
DATE ET NETWORK
Atlanta at Indiana Saturday, April 19 TBD ESPN
at Miami Sunday, April 20 3:30PM ABC/ESPN Radio
at Toronto Saturday, April 19 TBD ESPN
at Chicago Sunday, April 20 7:00PM TNT
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31