Apr 16, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
It came down to overtime in Memphis, and it good a game winning dunk from your future MVP Kevin Durant, but finally the playoff match ups are set in the NBA playoffs.
This is going to be fun.
Here they are (when we have the schedules for the series we will pass those along):
1. Indiana Pacers vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks
2. Miami Heat vs. 7. Charlotte Bobcats
3. Toronto Raptors vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets
4. Chicago Bulls vs. 5. Washington Wizards
The Nets lost two games in two nights and suddenly end up with the Raptors instead of the Bulls. Decide for yourself if that’s coincidence.
1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 8. Dallas Mavericks
2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 7. Memphis Grizzlies
3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. Golden State Warriors
4. Houston Rockets vs. 5. Portland Trail Blazers
Oklahoma City cannot be happy to see Memphis in the first round. Sure the Thunder likely win that series, but they are going to play five or more very physical games to do it. They will get banged up then likely see the Clippers.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14