Apr 16, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
It came down to overtime in Memphis, and it good a game winning dunk from your future MVP Kevin Durant, but finally the playoff match ups are set in the NBA playoffs.
This is going to be fun.
Here they are (when we have the schedules for the series we will pass those along):
1. Indiana Pacers vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks
2. Miami Heat vs. 7. Charlotte Bobcats
3. Toronto Raptors vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets
4. Chicago Bulls vs. 5. Washington Wizards
The Nets lost two games in two nights and suddenly end up with the Raptors instead of the Bulls. Decide for yourself if that’s coincidence.
1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 8. Dallas Mavericks
2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 7. Memphis Grizzlies
3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. Golden State Warriors
4. Houston Rockets vs. 5. Portland Trail Blazers
Oklahoma City cannot be happy to see Memphis in the first round. Sure the Thunder likely win that series, but they are going to play five or more very physical games to do it. They will get banged up then likely see the Clippers.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 24
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 11
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 5
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0