Apr 16, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
It came down to overtime in Memphis, and it good a game winning dunk from your future MVP Kevin Durant, but finally the playoff match ups are set in the NBA playoffs.
This is going to be fun.
Here they are (when we have the schedules for the series we will pass those along):
1. Indiana Pacers vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks
2. Miami Heat vs. 7. Charlotte Bobcats
3. Toronto Raptors vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets
4. Chicago Bulls vs. 5. Washington Wizards
The Nets lost two games in two nights and suddenly end up with the Raptors instead of the Bulls. Decide for yourself if that’s coincidence.
1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 8. Dallas Mavericks
2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 7. Memphis Grizzlies
3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. Golden State Warriors
4. Houston Rockets vs. 5. Portland Trail Blazers
Oklahoma City cannot be happy to see Memphis in the first round. Sure the Thunder likely win that series, but they are going to play five or more very physical games to do it. They will get banged up then likely see the Clippers.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5