Apr 16, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
It came down to overtime in Memphis, and it good a game winning dunk from your future MVP Kevin Durant, but finally the playoff match ups are set in the NBA playoffs.
This is going to be fun.
Here they are (when we have the schedules for the series we will pass those along):
1. Indiana Pacers vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks
2. Miami Heat vs. 7. Charlotte Bobcats
3. Toronto Raptors vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets
4. Chicago Bulls vs. 5. Washington Wizards
The Nets lost two games in two nights and suddenly end up with the Raptors instead of the Bulls. Decide for yourself if that’s coincidence.
1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 8. Dallas Mavericks
2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 7. Memphis Grizzlies
3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. Golden State Warriors
4. Houston Rockets vs. 5. Portland Trail Blazers
Oklahoma City cannot be happy to see Memphis in the first round. Sure the Thunder likely win that series, but they are going to play five or more very physical games to do it. They will get banged up then likely see the Clippers.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2