Apr 16, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
Chris Paul looks playoff ready.
The Clippers steamrolled the Nuggets in the first quarter Tuesday night, racing out to a 13-0 run and pretty much doing whatever they wanted. That included Chris Paul putting the playground move on Evan Fournier — drive baseline, spin out, spin back and go for the reverse lay-up.
That is a thing of beauty. Sorry Evan, but we’re going to be seeing this move for a while.
The Nuggets made their run late in the third quarter to make this game interesting.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 33
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 8
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23