Apr 16, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
Chris Paul looks playoff ready.
The Clippers steamrolled the Nuggets in the first quarter Tuesday night, racing out to a 13-0 run and pretty much doing whatever they wanted. That included Chris Paul putting the playground move on Evan Fournier — drive baseline, spin out, spin back and go for the reverse lay-up.
That is a thing of beauty. Sorry Evan, but we’re going to be seeing this move for a while.
The Nuggets made their run late in the third quarter to make this game interesting.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48