Apr 16, 2014, 12:40 AM EST
Chris Paul looks playoff ready.
The Clippers steamrolled the Nuggets in the first quarter Tuesday night, racing out to a 13-0 run and pretty much doing whatever they wanted. That included Chris Paul putting the playground move on Evan Fournier — drive baseline, spin out, spin back and go for the reverse lay-up.
That is a thing of beauty. Sorry Evan, but we’re going to be seeing this move for a while.
The Nuggets made their run late in the third quarter to make this game interesting.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30