Apr 16, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
Chris Paul looks playoff ready.
The Clippers steamrolled the Nuggets in the first quarter Tuesday night, racing out to a 13-0 run and pretty much doing whatever they wanted. That included Chris Paul putting the playground move on Evan Fournier — drive baseline, spin out, spin back and go for the reverse lay-up.
That is a thing of beauty. Sorry Evan, but we’re going to be seeing this move for a while.
The Nuggets made their run late in the third quarter to make this game interesting.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50