Apr 16, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
Chris Paul looks playoff ready.
The Clippers steamrolled the Nuggets in the first quarter Tuesday night, racing out to a 13-0 run and pretty much doing whatever they wanted. That included Chris Paul putting the playground move on Evan Fournier — drive baseline, spin out, spin back and go for the reverse lay-up.
That is a thing of beauty. Sorry Evan, but we’re going to be seeing this move for a while.
The Nuggets made their run late in the third quarter to make this game interesting.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61