Apr 15, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
What does home court throughout the East mean to the Indiana Pacers?
How big an impact will the Andrew Bogut injury have for Golden State?
These and other playoff related questions are what myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about in the latest edition of the PBT Podcast. The first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs could feature a fascinating Bulls vs. Nets series, but it is the second round where the East gets interesting.
The West is interesting from Day 1 — there will be tough outs across the board. And we all mourn the loss of Phoenix from playoff contention.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 0
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 7
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54