Apr 15, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
What does home court throughout the East mean to the Indiana Pacers?
How big an impact will the Andrew Bogut injury have for Golden State?
These and other playoff related questions are what myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about in the latest edition of the PBT Podcast. The first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs could feature a fascinating Bulls vs. Nets series, but it is the second round where the East gets interesting.
The West is interesting from Day 1 — there will be tough outs across the board. And we all mourn the loss of Phoenix from playoff contention.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3