Apr 15, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
What does home court throughout the East mean to the Indiana Pacers?
How big an impact will the Andrew Bogut injury have for Golden State?
These and other playoff related questions are what myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about in the latest edition of the PBT Podcast. The first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs could feature a fascinating Bulls vs. Nets series, but it is the second round where the East gets interesting.
The West is interesting from Day 1 — there will be tough outs across the board. And we all mourn the loss of Phoenix from playoff contention.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 0
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2