Apr 15, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
What does home court throughout the East mean to the Indiana Pacers?
How big an impact will the Andrew Bogut injury have for Golden State?
These and other playoff related questions are what myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about in the latest edition of the PBT Podcast. The first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs could feature a fascinating Bulls vs. Nets series, but it is the second round where the East gets interesting.
The West is interesting from Day 1 — there will be tough outs across the board. And we all mourn the loss of Phoenix from playoff contention.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 14
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 51
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23