Apr 15, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
In the Chicago area, there’s a glorious day each year when the weather warms and the sun shines and you just feel better after a cold, dark winter.
Then it snows again.
There, winter never ends when you think it does. There’s always one more stretch of winter.
- Noah: “It’s the best time of year. It’s not cold outside anymore. The sun is coming is out.”
- Reporter: “You ain’t been outside. It’s snowing”
- Noah: “You serious?! Nah!”
- Noah: “It’s snowing for real?”
- Noah: (sadness)
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7