Apr 15, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
In the Chicago area, there’s a glorious day each year when the weather warms and the sun shines and you just feel better after a cold, dark winter.
Then it snows again.
There, winter never ends when you think it does. There’s always one more stretch of winter.
- Noah: “It’s the best time of year. It’s not cold outside anymore. The sun is coming is out.”
- Reporter: “You ain’t been outside. It’s snowing”
- Noah: “You serious?! Nah!”
- Noah: “It’s snowing for real?”
- Noah: (sadness)
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 9
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31