Apr 15, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
In the Chicago area, there’s a glorious day each year when the weather warms and the sun shines and you just feel better after a cold, dark winter.
Then it snows again.
There, winter never ends when you think it does. There’s always one more stretch of winter.
- Noah: “It’s the best time of year. It’s not cold outside anymore. The sun is coming is out.”
- Reporter: “You ain’t been outside. It’s snowing”
- Noah: “You serious?! Nah!”
- Noah: “It’s snowing for real?”
- Noah: (sadness)
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85