Apr 15, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
In the Chicago area, there’s a glorious day each year when the weather warms and the sun shines and you just feel better after a cold, dark winter.
Then it snows again.
There, winter never ends when you think it does. There’s always one more stretch of winter.
- Noah: “It’s the best time of year. It’s not cold outside anymore. The sun is coming is out.”
- Reporter: “You ain’t been outside. It’s snowing”
- Noah: “You serious?! Nah!”
- Noah: “It’s snowing for real?”
- Noah: (sadness)
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17