Apr 15, 2014, 11:46 PM EST
The rivalry between the Knicks and the Nets took a bit of a rest in the final meeting between the teams on Tuesday, mainly due to the fact that there was almost nothing at stake.
With playoff fates already determined and Carmelo Anthony out for New York, the only thing happening was guys playing for individual pride. And that seemed much more important to the young Knicks players than it was to the aging Nets who will begin the postseason shortly.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39