Apr 15, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
The rivalry between the Knicks and the Nets took a bit of a rest in the final meeting between the teams on Tuesday, mainly due to the fact that there was almost nothing at stake.
With playoff fates already determined and Carmelo Anthony out for New York, the only thing happening was guys playing for individual pride. And that seemed much more important to the young Knicks players than it was to the aging Nets who will begin the postseason shortly.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 17
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 45
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 59
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 71
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16