Apr 15, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
The rivalry between the Knicks and the Nets took a bit of a rest in the final meeting between the teams on Tuesday, mainly due to the fact that there was almost nothing at stake.
With playoff fates already determined and Carmelo Anthony out for New York, the only thing happening was guys playing for individual pride. And that seemed much more important to the young Knicks players than it was to the aging Nets who will begin the postseason shortly.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18