Apr 15, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
Damian Lillard, fresh of signing a massive new contract with Adidas, decides to
tempt the basketball gods poke a little fun at players without championship rings in the latest Foot Locker ad. And it’s a good one.
Best part of this is Chris Webber and Karl Malone agreeing to play along.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18