Apr 15, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
Damian Lillard, fresh of signing a massive new contract with Adidas, decides to
tempt the basketball gods poke a little fun at players without championship rings in the latest Foot Locker ad. And it’s a good one.
Best part of this is Chris Webber and Karl Malone agreeing to play along.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 40
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 60
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3