Apr 15, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
Damian Lillard, fresh of signing a massive new contract with Adidas, decides to
tempt the basketball gods poke a little fun at players without championship rings in the latest Foot Locker ad. And it’s a good one.
Best part of this is Chris Webber and Karl Malone agreeing to play along.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 6
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4