Apr 15, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
Damian Lillard, fresh of signing a massive new contract with Adidas, decides to
tempt the basketball gods poke a little fun at players without championship rings in the latest Foot Locker ad. And it’s a good one.
Best part of this is Chris Webber and Karl Malone agreeing to play along.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48