Apr 15, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
Damian Lillard, fresh of signing a massive new contract with Adidas, decides to
tempt the basketball gods poke a little fun at players without championship rings in the latest Foot Locker ad. And it’s a good one.
Best part of this is Chris Webber and Karl Malone agreeing to play along.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1