Apr 14, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
There are going to be a number of coaching changes coming not long after the season ends this Wednesday, a few likely unexpected (remember the rash of firings last summer), but we likely know a few.
In Monday’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and myself talk about three of them. First is Mike Woodson, who will be let go in New York soon and the question is really about who is next (Steve Kerr if he wants it).
Then we go out to the other coast where due to the frustration in the fan base it’s hard to see Mike D’Antoni coming back to coach the Lakers. Then in Minnesota Rick Adelman is expected to step away, but will that really help keep Kevin Love in a Timberwolves uniform?
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 2
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 23
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12