Apr 14, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
There are going to be a number of coaching changes coming not long after the season ends this Wednesday, a few likely unexpected (remember the rash of firings last summer), but we likely know a few.
In Monday’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and myself talk about three of them. First is Mike Woodson, who will be let go in New York soon and the question is really about who is next (Steve Kerr if he wants it).
Then we go out to the other coast where due to the frustration in the fan base it’s hard to see Mike D’Antoni coming back to coach the Lakers. Then in Minnesota Rick Adelman is expected to step away, but will that really help keep Kevin Love in a Timberwolves uniform?
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11