Apr 14, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
There are going to be a number of coaching changes coming not long after the season ends this Wednesday, a few likely unexpected (remember the rash of firings last summer), but we likely know a few.
In Monday’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and myself talk about three of them. First is Mike Woodson, who will be let go in New York soon and the question is really about who is next (Steve Kerr if he wants it).
Then we go out to the other coast where due to the frustration in the fan base it’s hard to see Mike D’Antoni coming back to coach the Lakers. Then in Minnesota Rick Adelman is expected to step away, but will that really help keep Kevin Love in a Timberwolves uniform?
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7