Apr 14, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
There are going to be a number of coaching changes coming not long after the season ends this Wednesday, a few likely unexpected (remember the rash of firings last summer), but we likely know a few.
In Monday’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and myself talk about three of them. First is Mike Woodson, who will be let go in New York soon and the question is really about who is next (Steve Kerr if he wants it).
Then we go out to the other coast where due to the frustration in the fan base it’s hard to see Mike D’Antoni coming back to coach the Lakers. Then in Minnesota Rick Adelman is expected to step away, but will that really help keep Kevin Love in a Timberwolves uniform?
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 27
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 4
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6