Apr 14, 2014, 5:58 PM EST
There are going to be a number of coaching changes coming not long after the season ends this Wednesday, a few likely unexpected (remember the rash of firings last summer), but we likely know a few.
In Monday’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and myself talk about three of them. First is Mike Woodson, who will be let go in New York soon and the question is really about who is next (Steve Kerr if he wants it).
Then we go out to the other coast where due to the frustration in the fan base it’s hard to see Mike D’Antoni coming back to coach the Lakers. Then in Minnesota Rick Adelman is expected to step away, but will that really help keep Kevin Love in a Timberwolves uniform?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13