Apr 14, 2014, 12:11 AM EDT
If you were a smart NBA fan Sunday night you were watching Portland and Golden State put on one of the best NBA games of the season.
But if you subjected yourself to the Lakers hosting the Grizzlies, at least you got to see this — Nick Young with the insane 360 reverse layup.
It was a highlight for the Lakers, but as you would expect Memphis won and their magic number to clinch a playoff berth is now just one.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19