Apr 14, 2014, 12:11 AM EDT
If you were a smart NBA fan Sunday night you were watching Portland and Golden State put on one of the best NBA games of the season.
But if you subjected yourself to the Lakers hosting the Grizzlies, at least you got to see this — Nick Young with the insane 360 reverse layup.
It was a highlight for the Lakers, but as you would expect Memphis won and their magic number to clinch a playoff berth is now just one.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34