Apr 14, 2014, 12:11 AM EST
If you were a smart NBA fan Sunday night you were watching Portland and Golden State put on one of the best NBA games of the season.
But if you subjected yourself to the Lakers hosting the Grizzlies, at least you got to see this — Nick Young with the insane 360 reverse layup.
It was a highlight for the Lakers, but as you would expect Memphis won and their magic number to clinch a playoff berth is now just one.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5