Apr 14, 2014, 12:11 AM EDT
If you were a smart NBA fan Sunday night you were watching Portland and Golden State put on one of the best NBA games of the season.
But if you subjected yourself to the Lakers hosting the Grizzlies, at least you got to see this — Nick Young with the insane 360 reverse layup.
It was a highlight for the Lakers, but as you would expect Memphis won and their magic number to clinch a playoff berth is now just one.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 0
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 16
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2