Apr 14, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
On Feb. 25, DeMarcus Cousins drew two technical fouls for this tirade:
That put him at 15 technicals for the season, one away from a one-game suspension and $5,000 fine. (Cousins has already been fined $45,000 for his first 15 technicals.)
Incredibly, Cousins has avoided No. 16 – until now.
Cousins received another technical in the Kings win over the Timberwolves last night (at 1:24 mark):
The NBA will review the call, and if it stands, Cousins will miss the Kings’ finale against Phoenix on Wednesday.
The Suns could already be eliminated from the playoff race by then, and if they are, I don’t really care whether or not Cousins plays. But they’re playing for a potential postseason spot, I absolutely want the league’s top villain – and Sacramento’s top player – on the court trying to play spoiler.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 14
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 53
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20