Apr 14, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
On Feb. 25, DeMarcus Cousins drew two technical fouls for this tirade:
That put him at 15 technicals for the season, one away from a one-game suspension and $5,000 fine. (Cousins has already been fined $45,000 for his first 15 technicals.)
Incredibly, Cousins has avoided No. 16 – until now.
Cousins received another technical in the Kings win over the Timberwolves last night (at 1:24 mark):
The NBA will review the call, and if it stands, Cousins will miss the Kings’ finale against Phoenix on Wednesday.
The Suns could already be eliminated from the playoff race by then, and if they are, I don’t really care whether or not Cousins plays. But they’re playing for a potential postseason spot, I absolutely want the league’s top villain – and Sacramento’s top player – on the court trying to play spoiler.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 3
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 33
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 31
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25