Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 AM EDT
Better think again, because none of those teams hold a candle to… the Knicks – at least so says Amar’e Stoudemire.
Usually, I’d present a case why Stoudemire is wrong. Then I’d add a caveat that it’s OK for him to believe in his own team, even in spite of common sense.
But I’m not going to bother with all that. Stoudemire is so off, you don’t need me to explain why, and I’m not going to defend his right to be this illogical.
Utter nonsense. The end.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 17
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36