Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 AM EDT
Better think again, because none of those teams hold a candle to… the Knicks – at least so says Amar’e Stoudemire.
Usually, I’d present a case why Stoudemire is wrong. Then I’d add a caveat that it’s OK for him to believe in his own team, even in spite of common sense.
But I’m not going to bother with all that. Stoudemire is so off, you don’t need me to explain why, and I’m not going to defend his right to be this illogical.
Utter nonsense. The end.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6