Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 AM EDT
Better think again, because none of those teams hold a candle to… the Knicks – at least so says Amar’e Stoudemire.
'On paper we might be the best team in the league.' Amar'e Stoudemire w/ a straight face—
Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) April 13, 2014
Usually, I’d present a case why Stoudemire is wrong. Then I’d add a caveat that it’s OK for him to believe in his own team, even in spite of common sense.
But I’m not going to bother with all that. Stoudemire is so off, you don’t need me to explain why, and I’m not going to defend his right to be this illogical.
Utter nonsense. The end.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 14
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30