Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
Better think again, because none of those teams hold a candle to… the Knicks – at least so says Amar’e Stoudemire.
Usually, I’d present a case why Stoudemire is wrong. Then I’d add a caveat that it’s OK for him to believe in his own team, even in spite of common sense.
But I’m not going to bother with all that. Stoudemire is so off, you don’t need me to explain why, and I’m not going to defend his right to be this illogical.
Utter nonsense. The end.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30