Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
Better think again, because none of those teams hold a candle to… the Knicks – at least so says Amar’e Stoudemire.
Usually, I’d present a case why Stoudemire is wrong. Then I’d add a caveat that it’s OK for him to believe in his own team, even in spite of common sense.
But I’m not going to bother with all that. Stoudemire is so off, you don’t need me to explain why, and I’m not going to defend his right to be this illogical.
Utter nonsense. The end.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15