Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 AM EDT
Better think again, because none of those teams hold a candle to… the Knicks – at least so says Amar’e Stoudemire.
'On paper we might be the best team in the league.' Amar'e Stoudemire w/ a straight face—
Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) April 13, 2014
Usually, I’d present a case why Stoudemire is wrong. Then I’d add a caveat that it’s OK for him to believe in his own team, even in spite of common sense.
But I’m not going to bother with all that. Stoudemire is so off, you don’t need me to explain why, and I’m not going to defend his right to be this illogical.
Utter nonsense. The end.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16