Apr 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
This probably should have been an ejection.
In the third quarter of Sunday’s contest between the Thunder and the Pacers, Serge Ibaka committed an obvious foul by shoving C.J. Watson out of bounds. The referee whistled him for it, and for some reason, Ibaka appeared to snap.
He walked quickly toward the official and yelled something right in his face, as Kevin Durant tried to hold him back before yanking him away.
The official did a nice job of keeping his composure while giving Ibaka just a single technical foul for his action, but it was a pretty aggressive display. If Ibaka should face a fine from the league office in the coming days, it wouldn’t at all be a surprise.
[via Anthony Slater]
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10