Apr 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
This probably should have been an ejection.
In the third quarter of Sunday’s contest between the Thunder and the Pacers, Serge Ibaka committed an obvious foul by shoving C.J. Watson out of bounds. The referee whistled him for it, and for some reason, Ibaka appeared to snap.
He walked quickly toward the official and yelled something right in his face, as Kevin Durant tried to hold him back before yanking him away.
The official did a nice job of keeping his composure while giving Ibaka just a single technical foul for his action, but it was a pretty aggressive display. If Ibaka should face a fine from the league office in the coming days, it wouldn’t at all be a surprise.
[via Anthony Slater]
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 7
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 46
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 68
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8