Knicks season gets a hilarious ‘One Shining Moment’ treatment (VIDEO)

Apr 13, 2014, 11:00 AM EST

You know the deal with “One Shining Moment” — it’s the video montage played at the end of the NCAA basketball tournament that celebrates the champions, along with the competition’s most memorable moments.

The Knicks had plenty of enduring highs and lows throughout their failed season, most of which aren’t exactly worth celebrating. But following the team being officially eliminated from the playoffs, it’s impossible not to chuckle at this brilliant compilation put together by @World_Wide_Wob.

[via Larry Brown Sports]

1. davidly - Apr 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Kurt should sing this song in his audition for The Voice.

2. rodge1 - Apr 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Pretty funny, and I don’t even hate the Knicks. Actually feel bad for the players but it’s their fans that make the Knicks’ failures enjoyable.

3. lj312chicago - Apr 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM

There isn’t an article on nbc where rodge isn’t trolling. Look for yourself. Get a life you wanna be sports analyst

• cantonbound13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Rodger Dodger is one of our biggest losers on here. After game 5 of the Finals he was no where to be found & miraculously reappeared after game 7. Pay no attention to the trash talking coward.

4. thevikesarebest - Apr 13, 2014 at 11:50 AM

The Knicks…when are they not laughable?

5. cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Sucks being a Knicks fan. But it doesn’t matter I only talk about the Heat.

• cantonbound13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Talk about respect, some loser bandwagon fan trying to steal my identity on here. Is it Rodger dodger, Princess Leaha or JimmyJohn? So pathetic & cowardly it has to be a Heat fan.

• cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM

I don’t understand why I responded to my own post. Sorry, I’m just butt-hurt about the Knicks.

• elcapitanfiscal - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Im sorry that you are a Knicks fan Canton, and so are you im sure

6. norvturnersneck - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Classic. I love the blown dunk and the end of the video where he comes up short. Way short. Just like the Knicks. Wah, wah, wah.

7. cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Why did I choose to become a Knicks fan?

• sportsfan18 - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:45 PM

you don’t really want us to answer that do you?

• cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 12:49 PM

No thanks, I’m just going to sit back and talk about the Heat 24/7. Because I have nothing better to do on this beautiful day outside.

• cantonbound13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Wow, you’re so sad it’s pathetic.

• cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Yes, I just admitted that I’m pathetic. I feel like being honest today.

8. lj312chicago - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM

The question isn’t why did you become a Knicks fan… It’s why are you not a bandwagon heat fan? ….it’s called loyalty anyone can throw on a Yankees hat become a Seahawks fan and bandwagon the heat…. Those are the fans most athletes don’t wAnt. There’s a reason no one was a heat fan 4 years ago and cities like chicago and New York sell out every game. LOYALTY

• cantonbound13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM

We’ll said. These bandwagon losers lives are so pathetic they need a sports team to make them feel good.

• cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:43 PM

On the other hand, it’s pretty sad I have to talk about the Heat 24/7, because the Knicks haven’t won a championship since 1973. I only post on PBT about bandwagon fans, but I can’t say anything positive about the cursed the Knicks. I will never see this pathetic franchise win a championship. Now Phil Jackson is trying to sign L. Odom, P. Gasol and M. World-Peace … Phil Jackson this is not 2010. What a complete joke.

• cantonbound13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 2:13 PM

You would know about being a complete joke.

9. jzone954 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Spare me the “real fan” and “loyalty” speech please…..

What is this some gang or street code? Give me a break. Ofcourse good teams have bandwagon fans but there still fans….because the bulls had a HUGE fan base prior to Jordan right? Please….
    But that’s ok, MJ had “bandwagon” fans and that’s ok. The whole real fan , bandwagon fan only comes from the fan base of the team who usually do best win, or hasn’t won in a very long time.

10. jzone954 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:20 PM

It’s went from laughing at Lebron and the heat saying “they will never win a…” Then they won a ring and they “became lucky” and “didn’t count because it was only a 60 game season” then…..they won a second straight and that ring too was “lucky” and…”of Ray Allen didn’t …..” ( and may I remind you there WAS a game 7 and the spurs could’ve beat Miami in that game)…..but didn’t……now?….it’s all about the fan base and who’s real and who’s not lol, because we all play for the teams we watch right? FOH! Pretty soon it’s gonna boil down to how many jerseys Of the team you physically posses…..

11. jzone954 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:25 PM

At the end of the day , the fanbases of the Knicks and bulls were supposedly constructed to take out Miami, and well….just hasn’t lived up to those expectations. Now those two fanbases are mad at our fanbase lol.

12. jzone954 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Canton, your the one in on every post about the Heat, and on other posts for some reason, you make a reference bout the Heat lol, so how are you calling anybody a loser?

• cantonb0und13 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I talk about the Heat 24/7 because I’m lonely and have no friends. So I stay on PBT all day. I wish every night before I go to bed that LeBron plays for the Knicks one day.

13. bballhistorian - Apr 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Mr Potato Head = Mike Woodson

14. pdub923 - Apr 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Canton v. canton matchup is classic.

15. tomtravis76 - Apr 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM

This should be done for every team. Bucks and Sixers would be funny. Forget the gone fishing, one shining moment of each team as they get eliminated from playoffs.

16. alexb1234 - Apr 14, 2014 at 10:53 AM

weak joke

Jabari Parker injury latest for disappointing rookie class
Top 10 NBA Player Searches