Apr 12, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Jeff Teague has been the starting point guard for the Hawks for the last three seasons, and is an established NBA player with five total years of experience.
He faced off against his younger brother Marquis Teague on Friday, who is wrapping up his second professional season on his second team, now playing sparingly with the Nets.
Jeff didn’t exactly help his younger brother’s cause for respectability here, using a deadly crossover to drop his sibling to the floor during Atlanta’s 93-88 victory.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11