Apr 12, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Jeff Teague has been the starting point guard for the Hawks for the last three seasons, and is an established NBA player with five total years of experience.
He faced off against his younger brother Marquis Teague on Friday, who is wrapping up his second professional season on his second team, now playing sparingly with the Nets.
Jeff didn’t exactly help his younger brother’s cause for respectability here, using a deadly crossover to drop his sibling to the floor during Atlanta’s 93-88 victory.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28