Apr 12, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Jeff Teague has been the starting point guard for the Hawks for the last three seasons, and is an established NBA player with five total years of experience.
He faced off against his younger brother Marquis Teague on Friday, who is wrapping up his second professional season on his second team, now playing sparingly with the Nets.
Jeff didn’t exactly help his younger brother’s cause for respectability here, using a deadly crossover to drop his sibling to the floor during Atlanta’s 93-88 victory.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32