Apr 12, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Jeff Teague has been the starting point guard for the Hawks for the last three seasons, and is an established NBA player with five total years of experience.
He faced off against his younger brother Marquis Teague on Friday, who is wrapping up his second professional season on his second team, now playing sparingly with the Nets.
Jeff didn’t exactly help his younger brother’s cause for respectability here, using a deadly crossover to drop his sibling to the floor during Atlanta’s 93-88 victory.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61