Apr 12, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Jeff Teague has been the starting point guard for the Hawks for the last three seasons, and is an established NBA player with five total years of experience.
He faced off against his younger brother Marquis Teague on Friday, who is wrapping up his second professional season on his second team, now playing sparingly with the Nets.
Jeff didn’t exactly help his younger brother’s cause for respectability here, using a deadly crossover to drop his sibling to the floor during Atlanta’s 93-88 victory.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43