Apr 11, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
Paul Pierce became the 18th player in NBA history to score at least 25,000 career points after draining this three-pointer with 3:10 remaining in the first half of Friday’s contest against the Hawks.
Next up on the all-time list is Jerry West, who Pierce will pass sometime next season after logging in the neighborhood of an additional 190 points.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 6
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27