Apr 11, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
Paul Pierce became the 18th player in NBA history to score at least 25,000 career points after draining this three-pointer with 3:10 remaining in the first half of Friday’s contest against the Hawks.
Next up on the all-time list is Jerry West, who Pierce will pass sometime next season after logging in the neighborhood of an additional 190 points.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12