Apr 11, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
Paul Pierce became the 18th player in NBA history to score at least 25,000 career points after draining this three-pointer with 3:10 remaining in the first half of Friday’s contest against the Hawks.
Next up on the all-time list is Jerry West, who Pierce will pass sometime next season after logging in the neighborhood of an additional 190 points.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 0
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 12
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11