Apr 11, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
The Pete Holmes Show has become must watch, the home to some of the funniest interviews around the NBA.
The latest guy on the couch is NBA legend Dikembe Mutombo. Who because he speaks in the third person in a gravely voice is already pretty great anytime he opens his mouth.
But get him to talk like Cookie Monster and you have comedy gold. Gold, Jerry, gold.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7