Apr 11, 2014, 3:13 PM EST
The Pete Holmes Show has become must watch, the home to some of the funniest interviews around the NBA.
The latest guy on the couch is NBA legend Dikembe Mutombo. Who because he speaks in the third person in a gravely voice is already pretty great anytime he opens his mouth.
But get him to talk like Cookie Monster and you have comedy gold. Gold, Jerry, gold.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 4
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13