Apr 11, 2014, 12:44 AM EDT
There are crossovers, and then there are crossovers.
Iguodala was pushing the ball up in transition and Miller was trying to pester him. Iggy went behind the back to create space, then crossed over Miller and just dropped him. Hard.
That may be the best crossover of the season. Certainly in the top handful.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11