Apr 10, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
What do you do when your 6-foot-8 small forward is sick while you’re taking your team photo?
You bring in the 6-foot-6 man working for the WNBA team that shares the same building.
With Trevor Ariza battling the flu, the Washington Wizards slapped a No. 1 jersey on Washington Mystics Player Personnel Manager Awvee Storey (who played for the Wizards eight years ago) and put him in the photo (hat tip: Ben Standig of CSN Washington).
I’m genuinely interested to see the degree to which the Wizards Photoshop the picture. Are they just going to put Ariza’s head on Storey’s body? Something more complex?
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25