Apr 10, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
What do you do when your 6-foot-8 small forward is sick while you’re taking your team photo?
You bring in the 6-foot-6 man working for the WNBA team that shares the same building.
With Trevor Ariza battling the flu, the Washington Wizards slapped a No. 1 jersey on Washington Mystics Player Personnel Manager Awvee Storey (who played for the Wizards eight years ago) and put him in the photo (hat tip: Ben Standig of CSN Washington).
I’m genuinely interested to see the degree to which the Wizards Photoshop the picture. Are they just going to put Ariza’s head on Storey’s body? Something more complex?
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 0
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 34
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1