Apr 10, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
There has been a steady stream of flopping plays that deserved discipline from the league office over the course of the season, but you’d be hard-pressed to find one more egregious than what Rajon Rondo performed against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The reason? He wasn’t even touched.
Rondo set up to take a charge that never happened and went down anyway, which resulted in the ball swinging to the other side, where Kyle Korver knocked down an open three.
In other flopping news (and speaking of Kyles), the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was also warned for a flop during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20