Apr 10, 2014, 7:16 PM EST
There has been a steady stream of flopping plays that deserved discipline from the league office over the course of the season, but you’d be hard-pressed to find one more egregious than what Rajon Rondo performed against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The reason? He wasn’t even touched.
Rondo set up to take a charge that never happened and went down anyway, which resulted in the ball swinging to the other side, where Kyle Korver knocked down an open three.
In other flopping news (and speaking of Kyles), the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was also warned for a flop during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3