Apr 10, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
There has been a steady stream of flopping plays that deserved discipline from the league office over the course of the season, but you’d be hard-pressed to find one more egregious than what Rajon Rondo performed against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The reason? He wasn’t even touched.
Rondo set up to take a charge that never happened and went down anyway, which resulted in the ball swinging to the other side, where Kyle Korver knocked down an open three.
In other flopping news (and speaking of Kyles), the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was also warned for a flop during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22