Apr 10, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
There has been a steady stream of flopping plays that deserved discipline from the league office over the course of the season, but you’d be hard-pressed to find one more egregious than what Rajon Rondo performed against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The reason? He wasn’t even touched.
Rondo set up to take a charge that never happened and went down anyway, which resulted in the ball swinging to the other side, where Kyle Korver knocked down an open three.
In other flopping news (and speaking of Kyles), the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was also warned for a flop during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31