Apr 10, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
There has been a steady stream of flopping plays that deserved discipline from the league office over the course of the season, but you’d be hard-pressed to find one more egregious than what Rajon Rondo performed against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The reason? He wasn’t even touched.
Rondo set up to take a charge that never happened and went down anyway, which resulted in the ball swinging to the other side, where Kyle Korver knocked down an open three.
In other flopping news (and speaking of Kyles), the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was also warned for a flop during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
- How do the Cavaliers defend Stephen Curry? 12
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 21
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 12
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 9
- Shaq would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James because of “killer instinct” 82
- PBT Podcast: NBA Finals breakdown, predictions 4
- Cavaliers rate well when adjusting for playoff rotations. Warriors rate better 1
- LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry: More than meets the eye 18