Apr 10, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
There has been a steady stream of flopping plays that deserved discipline from the league office over the course of the season, but you’d be hard-pressed to find one more egregious than what Rajon Rondo performed against the Hawks on Wednesday.
The reason? He wasn’t even touched.
Rondo set up to take a charge that never happened and went down anyway, which resulted in the ball swinging to the other side, where Kyle Korver knocked down an open three.
In other flopping news (and speaking of Kyles), the Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was also warned for a flop during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 38
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19