Apr 10, 2014, 8:32 PM EDT
Kyle Lowry became the latest player to be warned for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules, based on the play in the video clip above that occurred during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
Lowry anticipated the contact that barely came at all, and simply fell over in hopes of getting the call.
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 0
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 4
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 14
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 13
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63