Apr 10, 2014, 8:32 PM EDT
Kyle Lowry became the latest player to be warned for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules, based on the play in the video clip above that occurred during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
Lowry anticipated the contact that barely came at all, and simply fell over in hopes of getting the call.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 2
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 20
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38