Apr 10, 2014, 8:32 PM EST
Kyle Lowry became the latest player to be warned for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules, based on the play in the video clip above that occurred during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
Lowry anticipated the contact that barely came at all, and simply fell over in hopes of getting the call.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30