Apr 10, 2014, 8:32 PM EDT
Kyle Lowry became the latest player to be warned for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules, based on the play in the video clip above that occurred during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
Lowry anticipated the contact that barely came at all, and simply fell over in hopes of getting the call.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70