Apr 10, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
My favorite Vine out of Wednesday’s NBA games.
That would be referee Dick Bavetta — who I believe officiated his first game back when the referees had to climb ladders to get the ball out of the peach basket — refusing to help Zaza Pachulia up off the court.
Probably wise, I’m not sure Bavetta can generate enough leverage to really help.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2