Apr 10, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
The Thunder and Clippers showed everybody why this is going to be a great second round series if/when these two meet. The game was close, physical amd intense.
Plus it had the highlights you expect from two of the most athletic teams in the NBA.
The biggest of those was DeAndre Jordan throwing down on Serge Ibaka. It started when Ibaka rejected Hedo Turkoglu on the drive, however the Clippers came up with the loose ball and kicked it out to Matt Barnes, who drove the lane and drew the defenders then dumped if off to Jordan.
Good on Ibaka for trying to make the play, but it ends poorly for him.
The Thunder hung on to win the game 107-101.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 6
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 10
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31