Apr 10, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
The Thunder and Clippers showed everybody why this is going to be a great second round series if/when these two meet. The game was close, physical amd intense.
Plus it had the highlights you expect from two of the most athletic teams in the NBA.
The biggest of those was DeAndre Jordan throwing down on Serge Ibaka. It started when Ibaka rejected Hedo Turkoglu on the drive, however the Clippers came up with the loose ball and kicked it out to Matt Barnes, who drove the lane and drew the defenders then dumped if off to Jordan.
Good on Ibaka for trying to make the play, but it ends poorly for him.
The Thunder hung on to win the game 107-101.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 0
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 33
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11