Apr 10, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
The Thunder and Clippers showed everybody why this is going to be a great second round series if/when these two meet. The game was close, physical amd intense.
Plus it had the highlights you expect from two of the most athletic teams in the NBA.
The biggest of those was DeAndre Jordan throwing down on Serge Ibaka. It started when Ibaka rejected Hedo Turkoglu on the drive, however the Clippers came up with the loose ball and kicked it out to Matt Barnes, who drove the lane and drew the defenders then dumped if off to Jordan.
Good on Ibaka for trying to make the play, but it ends poorly for him.
The Thunder hung on to win the game 107-101.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18