Apr 10, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
The Thunder and Clippers showed everybody why this is going to be a great second round series if/when these two meet. The game was close, physical amd intense.
Plus it had the highlights you expect from two of the most athletic teams in the NBA.
The biggest of those was DeAndre Jordan throwing down on Serge Ibaka. It started when Ibaka rejected Hedo Turkoglu on the drive, however the Clippers came up with the loose ball and kicked it out to Matt Barnes, who drove the lane and drew the defenders then dumped if off to Jordan.
Good on Ibaka for trying to make the play, but it ends poorly for him.
The Thunder hung on to win the game 107-101.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 20
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80