Apr 10, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
The Thunder and Clippers showed everybody why this is going to be a great second round series if/when these two meet. The game was close, physical amd intense.
Plus it had the highlights you expect from two of the most athletic teams in the NBA.
The biggest of those was DeAndre Jordan throwing down on Serge Ibaka. It started when Ibaka rejected Hedo Turkoglu on the drive, however the Clippers came up with the loose ball and kicked it out to Matt Barnes, who drove the lane and drew the defenders then dumped if off to Jordan.
Good on Ibaka for trying to make the play, but it ends poorly for him.
The Thunder hung on to win the game 107-101.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 44
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31