Apr 10, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Dear basketball gods, please let the Thunder and Clippers match up in the playoffs. Please.
Those two teams put on an entertaining dunking exhibition Wednesday night. There were a few great throwdowns — DeAndre Jordan on Serge Ibaka for one — but if you ask me Blake Griffin‘s fake pass and dunk was just ridiculous.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11