Apr 9, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
The Washington Wizards entered the season with the playoffs as the goal — remember John Wall was writing “playoffs” on his shoes at the start of the season. Well, they made it. And now Wednesday night they get Nene back — the Wizards’ defense improves six points per 100 possessions when the Brazilian Center is on the floor — just how dangerous is Washington in the postseason?
We also discuss with him the entire Eastern Conference playoffs and the MVP race, which really isn’t much of a race anymore.
Before that, Eytan and I talk some LeBron James and the Heat vs. Nets, and we discuss the Lakers’ coaching situation. Such as it is.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 7
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34