Apr 9, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
The Washington Wizards entered the season with the playoffs as the goal — remember John Wall was writing “playoffs” on his shoes at the start of the season. Well, they made it. And now Wednesday night they get Nene back — the Wizards’ defense improves six points per 100 possessions when the Brazilian Center is on the floor — just how dangerous is Washington in the postseason?
We also discuss with him the entire Eastern Conference playoffs and the MVP race, which really isn’t much of a race anymore.
Before that, Eytan and I talk some LeBron James and the Heat vs. Nets, and we discuss the Lakers’ coaching situation. Such as it is.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7
- PBT Extra: Wizards’ backcourt owning matchup with Toronto 0