Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Was it a foul? That’s the first think Kay Adams asks me in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I don’t think so, I think it was a good no call.
With their win, the Nets swept the season series from the Heat, and this is a potential second round playoff matchup (even a likely one). Could the Nets continue their success against Miami into the postseason? I think Brooklyn can push Miami a little, but not beat. Not in the playoffs.
Also, is Kevin Durant going to block LeBron James’ MVP bid at the rim?
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 0
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8