Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Was it a foul? That’s the first think Kay Adams asks me in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I don’t think so, I think it was a good no call.
With their win, the Nets swept the season series from the Heat, and this is a potential second round playoff matchup (even a likely one). Could the Nets continue their success against Miami into the postseason? I think Brooklyn can push Miami a little, but not beat. Not in the playoffs.
Also, is Kevin Durant going to block LeBron James’ MVP bid at the rim?
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 8
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43