Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Was it a foul? That’s the first think Kay Adams asks me in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I don’t think so, I think it was a good no call.
With their win, the Nets swept the season series from the Heat, and this is a potential second round playoff matchup (even a likely one). Could the Nets continue their success against Miami into the postseason? I think Brooklyn can push Miami a little, but not beat. Not in the playoffs.
Also, is Kevin Durant going to block LeBron James’ MVP bid at the rim?
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3