Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Was it a foul? That’s the first think Kay Adams asks me in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I don’t think so, I think it was a good no call.
With their win, the Nets swept the season series from the Heat, and this is a potential second round playoff matchup (even a likely one). Could the Nets continue their success against Miami into the postseason? I think Brooklyn can push Miami a little, but not beat. Not in the playoffs.
Also, is Kevin Durant going to block LeBron James’ MVP bid at the rim?
- Three coaches who could replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 0
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 5
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42