Apr 8, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Polish is a tough language for most of us to learn (it’s not one of the Romantic languages that flowed out of Latin so we Americans tend to be unfamiliar with its base words).
Marcin Gortat — the Polish Hammer — wants to help out and enlisted some of his Wizards teammates in this video produced by the team. Which is pretty classic.
This weekend the Wizards will host a Polish Heritage night where Gortat will be front and center. I guess that means Pierogi for everyone.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball blog, who is no doubt fluent in Polish and six other languages.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9