Apr 8, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks’ Twitter has jokes, even without Deadspin running it.
Of course, Atlanta is in line to be the worst NBA playoff team this season. Kentucky, by seed at least, was a middling NCAA tournament team, and Connecticut would rate even better.
I don’t want to rain on the Hawks’ parade, though. They do that well enough themselves.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85