Apr 8, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
The Atlanta Hawks’ Twitter has jokes, even without Deadspin running it.
Of course, Atlanta is in line to be the worst NBA playoff team this season. Kentucky, by seed at least, was a middling NCAA tournament team, and Connecticut would rate even better.
I don’t want to rain on the Hawks’ parade, though. They do that well enough themselves.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 4
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 12
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 19
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30