Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Splash Brothers were at it again for Golden State Sunday against Utah.
Klay Thompson had 33 points and hit 7-of-10 from three.
And he was the less impressive of the two on the night — Stephen Curry had 31 points and 16 assists in fewer than 30 minutes of court time. He came out hot, hitting his first five shots and finishing with 16 first quarter points. When the night was over he was 12-of-18 shooting, hit five threes and pretty much just carved up the lowly Jazz.
It was a nice response by the Warriors to the controversy around this team after a second assistant coach was removed from the bench in recent weeks.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22