Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Splash Brothers were at it again for Golden State Sunday against Utah.
Klay Thompson had 33 points and hit 7-of-10 from three.
And he was the less impressive of the two on the night — Stephen Curry had 31 points and 16 assists in fewer than 30 minutes of court time. He came out hot, hitting his first five shots and finishing with 16 first quarter points. When the night was over he was 12-of-18 shooting, hit five threes and pretty much just carved up the lowly Jazz.
It was a nice response by the Warriors to the controversy around this team after a second assistant coach was removed from the bench in recent weeks.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18