Apr 7, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The Pacers fall from serious title contender to looking pedestrian as the playoffs near is the topic Kay Adams and I take up in this latest PBT Extra.
No, it is not all about the Danny Granger trade, although that was a blow to the locker room (the Pacers slide started before that). No, it’s not all about Roy Hibbert looking tired, although he does (but it’s more than that). No, it’s not all Paul George, although he has slumped lately from the field.
The problem for the Pacers is it’s a combination of things, not just one simple fix. That makes it more difficult to turn around.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49