Apr 7, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The Pacers fall from serious title contender to looking pedestrian as the playoffs near is the topic Kay Adams and I take up in this latest PBT Extra.
No, it is not all about the Danny Granger trade, although that was a blow to the locker room (the Pacers slide started before that). No, it’s not all about Roy Hibbert looking tired, although he does (but it’s more than that). No, it’s not all Paul George, although he has slumped lately from the field.
The problem for the Pacers is it’s a combination of things, not just one simple fix. That makes it more difficult to turn around.
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4