Apr 7, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The Pacers fall from serious title contender to looking pedestrian as the playoffs near is the topic Kay Adams and I take up in this latest PBT Extra.
No, it is not all about the Danny Granger trade, although that was a blow to the locker room (the Pacers slide started before that). No, it’s not all about Roy Hibbert looking tired, although he does (but it’s more than that). No, it’s not all Paul George, although he has slumped lately from the field.
The problem for the Pacers is it’s a combination of things, not just one simple fix. That makes it more difficult to turn around.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 13
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19