Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James is one of the strongest finishers in the game, and he showed on this first quarter play against the Knicks.
Tim Hardaway Jr. did the right thing in trying to wrap James up to prevent the easy two points, but LeBron was too strong, and got the bucket to go through the contact nonetheless.
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 1
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 27
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26