Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James is one of the strongest finishers in the game, and he showed on this first quarter play against the Knicks.
Tim Hardaway Jr. did the right thing in trying to wrap James up to prevent the easy two points, but LeBron was too strong, and got the bucket to go through the contact nonetheless.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48