Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James is one of the strongest finishers in the game, and he showed on this first quarter play against the Knicks.
Tim Hardaway Jr. did the right thing in trying to wrap James up to prevent the easy two points, but LeBron was too strong, and got the bucket to go through the contact nonetheless.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3