Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James is one of the strongest finishers in the game, and he showed on this first quarter play against the Knicks.
Tim Hardaway Jr. did the right thing in trying to wrap James up to prevent the easy two points, but LeBron was too strong, and got the bucket to go through the contact nonetheless.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 39
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4