Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
James is one of the strongest finishers in the game, and he showed on this first quarter play against the Knicks.
Tim Hardaway Jr. did the right thing in trying to wrap James up to prevent the easy two points, but LeBron was too strong, and got the bucket to go through the contact nonetheless.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5