Apr 5, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
The Raptors are a bit of an odd franchise, in that no one in the states has traditionally paid much attention to Toronto’s team, yet they seem to have a passionate fan base that’s rightfully excited for its first appearance in the postseason since 2008.
The video clip above kind of captures this, because it’s unlikely to get the casual fan hyped. But for Toronto — who, by the way, took down the Pacers on Friday — it’s plenty to get the juices flowing.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13