Apr 5, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
The Raptors are a bit of an odd franchise, in that no one in the states has traditionally paid much attention to Toronto’s team, yet they seem to have a passionate fan base that’s rightfully excited for its first appearance in the postseason since 2008.
The video clip above kind of captures this, because it’s unlikely to get the casual fan hyped. But for Toronto — who, by the way, took down the Pacers on Friday — it’s plenty to get the juices flowing.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61