Apr 5, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
The Raptors are a bit of an odd franchise, in that no one in the states has traditionally paid much attention to Toronto’s team, yet they seem to have a passionate fan base that’s rightfully excited for its first appearance in the postseason since 2008.
The video clip above kind of captures this, because it’s unlikely to get the casual fan hyped. But for Toronto — who, by the way, took down the Pacers on Friday — it’s plenty to get the juices flowing.
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 0
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14