Apr 5, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
The Raptors are a bit of an odd franchise, in that no one in the states has traditionally paid much attention to Toronto’s team, yet they seem to have a passionate fan base that’s rightfully excited for its first appearance in the postseason since 2008.
The video clip above kind of captures this, because it’s unlikely to get the casual fan hyped. But for Toronto — who, by the way, took down the Pacers on Friday — it’s plenty to get the juices flowing.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11