Apr 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
You simply can’t defend against this.
Gerald Green was caught in limbo 15 feet from the basket, so the choice he made was a logical one for someone with his athletic ability — just throw it off the backboard, then catch it in midair and finish with the slam.
Best part is the analyst giving his expert take after watching the replay: “See, plays like that really help you.”
I can only hope to reach that level of basketball knowledge in my lifetime.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 32
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 47
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 16
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11