Apr 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
You simply can’t defend against this.
Gerald Green was caught in limbo 15 feet from the basket, so the choice he made was a logical one for someone with his athletic ability — just throw it off the backboard, then catch it in midair and finish with the slam.
Best part is the analyst giving his expert take after watching the replay: “See, plays like that really help you.”
I can only hope to reach that level of basketball knowledge in my lifetime.
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 0
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25