Apr 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
You simply can’t defend against this.
Gerald Green was caught in limbo 15 feet from the basket, so the choice he made was a logical one for someone with his athletic ability — just throw it off the backboard, then catch it in midair and finish with the slam.
Best part is the analyst giving his expert take after watching the replay: “See, plays like that really help you.”
I can only hope to reach that level of basketball knowledge in my lifetime.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 38
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 14
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 29
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64