Apr 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
You simply can’t defend against this.
Gerald Green was caught in limbo 15 feet from the basket, so the choice he made was a logical one for someone with his athletic ability — just throw it off the backboard, then catch it in midair and finish with the slam.
Best part is the analyst giving his expert take after watching the replay: “See, plays like that really help you.”
I can only hope to reach that level of basketball knowledge in my lifetime.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36