Apr 4, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
Charles Barkley and Conan O’Brien are both in Dallas for the same reasons — that is where the NCAA Final Four is taking place and they both work for Turner Broadcasting, which is showing the games.
So of course Barkley went on Conan, and he was in great form. Starting off with talking about how Shaq picks on him too much.
Then they talked about what a great tipper Barkley is and Michael Jordan… not so much.
Plus Barkley insulted football players while in the heart of football country. Because that’s what he does.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10