Apr 4, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
Charles Barkley and Conan O’Brien are both in Dallas for the same reasons — that is where the NCAA Final Four is taking place and they both work for Turner Broadcasting, which is showing the games.
So of course Barkley went on Conan, and he was in great form. Starting off with talking about how Shaq picks on him too much.
Then they talked about what a great tipper Barkley is and Michael Jordan… not so much.
Plus Barkley insulted football players while in the heart of football country. Because that’s what he does.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 14
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 53
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20