Apr 4, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
Charles Barkley and Conan O’Brien are both in Dallas for the same reasons — that is where the NCAA Final Four is taking place and they both work for Turner Broadcasting, which is showing the games.
So of course Barkley went on Conan, and he was in great form. Starting off with talking about how Shaq picks on him too much.
Then they talked about what a great tipper Barkley is and Michael Jordan… not so much.
Plus Barkley insulted football players while in the heart of football country. Because that’s what he does.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6