Apr 4, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
Charles Barkley and Conan O’Brien are both in Dallas for the same reasons — that is where the NCAA Final Four is taking place and they both work for Turner Broadcasting, which is showing the games.
So of course Barkley went on Conan, and he was in great form. Starting off with talking about how Shaq picks on him too much.
Then they talked about what a great tipper Barkley is and Michael Jordan… not so much.
Plus Barkley insulted football players while in the heart of football country. Because that’s what he does.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30