Apr 4, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
This wasn’t really much of anything as far as NBA disagreements go, but it’s worth noticing because of the way everything completely stops once David West steps into the picture.
Paul George and John Salmons got face to face following a shove from Salmons, and as other players stepped in — including the Raptors’ Chuck Hayes — David West separated the two, and immediately made sure that anyone thinking of escalating things knew there would be consequences.
West is one of the few players in the league universally respected for his legitimate toughness, so it was amusing to see it in action here as he played the role of peacemaker.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7