Apr 4, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
This wasn’t really much of anything as far as NBA disagreements go, but it’s worth noticing because of the way everything completely stops once David West steps into the picture.
Paul George and John Salmons got face to face following a shove from Salmons, and as other players stepped in — including the Raptors’ Chuck Hayes — David West separated the two, and immediately made sure that anyone thinking of escalating things knew there would be consequences.
West is one of the few players in the league universally respected for his legitimate toughness, so it was amusing to see it in action here as he played the role of peacemaker.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14