Apr 4, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
This wasn’t really much of anything as far as NBA disagreements go, but it’s worth noticing because of the way everything completely stops once David West steps into the picture.
Paul George and John Salmons got face to face following a shove from Salmons, and as other players stepped in — including the Raptors’ Chuck Hayes — David West separated the two, and immediately made sure that anyone thinking of escalating things knew there would be consequences.
West is one of the few players in the league universally respected for his legitimate toughness, so it was amusing to see it in action here as he played the role of peacemaker.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50