Apr 4, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
This wasn’t really much of anything as far as NBA disagreements go, but it’s worth noticing because of the way everything completely stops once David West steps into the picture.
Paul George and John Salmons got face to face following a shove from Salmons, and as other players stepped in — including the Raptors’ Chuck Hayes — David West separated the two, and immediately made sure that anyone thinking of escalating things knew there would be consequences.
West is one of the few players in the league universally respected for his legitimate toughness, so it was amusing to see it in action here as he played the role of peacemaker.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 27
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 34
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4