Apr 3, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Jason Williams played 12 NBA seasons, and won a championship with the Miami Heat in 2006. But he will always be known more for his flash than for his pure basketball prowess.
Using social media’s Throwback Thursday theme as an excuse, the fine folks at the league dropped a video featuring the top 10 plays of Williams’ career, and what’s perhaps most striking is just how many sick, jaw-dropping passes Williams was able to make that were all kinds of entertaining, while being delivered with a speed, accuracy and precision that few since him have been able to match.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6