Apr 3, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Jason Williams played 12 NBA seasons, and won a championship with the Miami Heat in 2006. But he will always be known more for his flash than for his pure basketball prowess.
Using social media’s Throwback Thursday theme as an excuse, the fine folks at the league dropped a video featuring the top 10 plays of Williams’ career, and what’s perhaps most striking is just how many sick, jaw-dropping passes Williams was able to make that were all kinds of entertaining, while being delivered with a speed, accuracy and precision that few since him have been able to match.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15