Apr 3, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Jason Williams played 12 NBA seasons, and won a championship with the Miami Heat in 2006. But he will always be known more for his flash than for his pure basketball prowess.
Using social media’s Throwback Thursday theme as an excuse, the fine folks at the league dropped a video featuring the top 10 plays of Williams’ career, and what’s perhaps most striking is just how many sick, jaw-dropping passes Williams was able to make that were all kinds of entertaining, while being delivered with a speed, accuracy and precision that few since him have been able to match.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 9
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68