Apr 2, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
The PBT Podcast has returned and on this Tuesday myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the biggest story in the NBA — the Spurs and their 18-game winning streak. They are playing the beautiful game right now. The Spurs have set the bar for the season, the level everyone else is trying to reach, the question is can the younger, more athletic teams like the Thunder and Clippers able to clear that bar come the playoffs?
Then we talk about the mess that is the Pacers right now. Would they be smart to get a more traditional point guard this summer to help organize their offense?
Finally, we talk the playoff chase in the East and the West.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6