Apr 2, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
The PBT Podcast has returned and on this Tuesday myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the biggest story in the NBA — the Spurs and their 18-game winning streak. They are playing the beautiful game right now. The Spurs have set the bar for the season, the level everyone else is trying to reach, the question is can the younger, more athletic teams like the Thunder and Clippers able to clear that bar come the playoffs?
Then we talk about the mess that is the Pacers right now. Would they be smart to get a more traditional point guard this summer to help organize their offense?
Finally, we talk the playoff chase in the East and the West.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6