Apr 2, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Stephen Curry is so dangerous late in games, and that is the first thing Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest edition of PBT Extra. There are other guys on the “don’t let him take the last shot” list — Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Damian Lillard, Joe Johnson (the later two have great clutch numbers) — but Curry is firmly in that list.
After that we talk about the Mavericks/Clippers matchup Thursday, which is a game Dallas needs — they need every game in this close playoff chase.
Then we discuss the big game this Thursday, the Spurs vs. Thunder showdown. The Thunder give the Spurs real trouble but unless the Thunder get healthy and get Thabo Sefalosha and others back this game leans San Antonio. (A playoff matchup could well be another matter.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 6
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10