Apr 2, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
The Wizards had no trouble cruising to a 26-point win over the Celtics on Wednesday, and Marcin Gortat made sure to have some fun along the way.
As Boston players huddled near the free throw line late in the third quarter to strategize, Gortat managed to infiltrate the situation so seamlessly that Rondo has his arm around Gortat’s waist as if he’s one of his own teammates.
Rondo himself did this against the Miami Heat a few years back, but the results were nowhere near as solid as what Gortat was able to accomplish.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 4
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16