Apr 2, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
The Wizards had no trouble cruising to a 26-point win over the Celtics on Wednesday, and Marcin Gortat made sure to have some fun along the way.
As Boston players huddled near the free throw line late in the third quarter to strategize, Gortat managed to infiltrate the situation so seamlessly that Rondo has his arm around Gortat’s waist as if he’s one of his own teammates.
Rondo himself did this against the Miami Heat a few years back, but the results were nowhere near as solid as what Gortat was able to accomplish.
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4