Apr 2, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
The Wizards had no trouble cruising to a 26-point win over the Celtics on Wednesday, and Marcin Gortat made sure to have some fun along the way.
As Boston players huddled near the free throw line late in the third quarter to strategize, Gortat managed to infiltrate the situation so seamlessly that Rondo has his arm around Gortat’s waist as if he’s one of his own teammates.
Rondo himself did this against the Miami Heat a few years back, but the results were nowhere near as solid as what Gortat was able to accomplish.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4