Apr 2, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
The Wizards had no trouble cruising to a 26-point win over the Celtics on Wednesday, and Marcin Gortat made sure to have some fun along the way.
As Boston players huddled near the free throw line late in the third quarter to strategize, Gortat managed to infiltrate the situation so seamlessly that Rondo has his arm around Gortat’s waist as if he’s one of his own teammates.
Rondo himself did this against the Miami Heat a few years back, but the results were nowhere near as solid as what Gortat was able to accomplish.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49