Apr 1, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Think tensions are high in Indiana?
The Pacers have lost five of six and 10 of 16. They’ve even dropped three straight, each by at least 13 points. Suddenly, they trail the Heat in the standings
Who knows what they were arguing about? It might not matter, a trivial dispute that boiled over because tensions are high for other reasons.
If there’s a more serious disconnect between Hill and Stephenson, obviously that must be addressed. But if the bickering lacks basis, the solution is simple.
The Pacers need to stop in-fighting, and they need to win. Either could come first, and the latter will probably follow.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 52