Apr 1, 2014, 9:22 AM EST
Think tensions are high in Indiana?
The Pacers have lost five of six and 10 of 16. They’ve even dropped three straight, each by at least 13 points. Suddenly, they trail the Heat in the standings
Who knows what they were arguing about? It might not matter, a trivial dispute that boiled over because tensions are high for other reasons.
If there’s a more serious disconnect between Hill and Stephenson, obviously that must be addressed. But if the bickering lacks basis, the solution is simple.
The Pacers need to stop in-fighting, and they need to win. Either could come first, and the latter will probably follow.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6