Apr 1, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Think tensions are high in Indiana?
The Pacers have lost five of six and 10 of 16. They’ve even dropped three straight, each by at least 13 points. Suddenly, they trail the Heat in the standings
Who knows what they were arguing about? It might not matter, a trivial dispute that boiled over because tensions are high for other reasons.
If there’s a more serious disconnect between Hill and Stephenson, obviously that must be addressed. But if the bickering lacks basis, the solution is simple.
The Pacers need to stop in-fighting, and they need to win. Either could come first, and the latter will probably follow.
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 1
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 23