Apr 1, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Reggie Evans earned a flagrant-two foul and an ejection for leading with his elbow and clobbering Anthony Davis in the face on Monday, and a day later, he’s earned a $15,000 fine from the league office.
Evans definitely used some unnecessary force on the play, (which can be seen at the 27-second mark in the video clip above), and the ejection was the right call by the officials. As for the fine, the way Evans chose to leave the floor was likely a contributing factor.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49