Apr 1, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Reggie Evans earned a flagrant-two foul and an ejection for leading with his elbow and clobbering Anthony Davis in the face on Monday, and a day later, he’s earned a $15,000 fine from the league office.
Evans definitely used some unnecessary force on the play, (which can be seen at the 27-second mark in the video clip above), and the ejection was the right call by the officials. As for the fine, the way Evans chose to leave the floor was likely a contributing factor.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 22
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4