Apr 1, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Reggie Evans earned a flagrant-two foul and an ejection for leading with his elbow and clobbering Anthony Davis in the face on Monday, and a day later, he’s earned a $15,000 fine from the league office.
Evans definitely used some unnecessary force on the play, (which can be seen at the 27-second mark in the video clip above), and the ejection was the right call by the officials. As for the fine, the way Evans chose to leave the floor was likely a contributing factor.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 0
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 3
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 27
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32