Apr 1, 2014, 6:11 PM EST
Reggie Evans earned a flagrant-two foul and an ejection for leading with his elbow and clobbering Anthony Davis in the face on Monday, and a day later, he’s earned a $15,000 fine from the league office.
Evans definitely used some unnecessary force on the play, (which can be seen at the 27-second mark in the video clip above), and the ejection was the right call by the officials. As for the fine, the way Evans chose to leave the floor was likely a contributing factor.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5